Thursday, October 21, 2010

By the Way...I'm in Mexico!



This past week has been crazy with tons of speakers, activities, and basically no free time. I haven't even had the chance to get on here and upload a few pictures from Mexico! Since Sunday I have been here, in the state of Chiapas, Mexico. The city we are in is called San Cristobal de las Casas. It is a touristy place and would be fun except for the fact that we have had so many papers and assignments that I haven't had the chance to really appreciate it. Speaking of, I have a paper to write today so hopefully I can get that done and write a more detailed post of how I am doing and what has been going on in my life later. For now I just wanted to upload a few pictures and share my current status. We only have one more day of GHS class, HALLELUJAH!! Then 4 more weeks...I can do this!!






Love, Shelby

2 comments:

  1. That market looks awesome! 4 more weeks girl, you CAN do it! Now please tell me I can make it through 7 more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN MAKE IT!!! we got this! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete