Saturday, November 13, 2010

Today I am Thankful for...



My amazing friends. I am so blessed to have great friends in my life who encourage me in my walk with the Lord. You guys know who you are and I really appreciate your presence in my life! God has allowed me to make so many new friends this year and many that I know will last a lifetime. Being abroad has showed me who my true friends are and given me a deeper appreciation for them.

My family. No explanation here. They are amazing and I wouldn't be who I am today without my parents especially.

My life. This may seem broad but I love my life. Yes I go through ups and downs like anyone but I have been so blessed to experience so many things in my life. Being able to travel has opened my eyes to the world. I go to a great college, have a wonderful home, friends and family who love me and so much more. God has met all of my needs and exceeded them by far!

My Savior. Jesus, the King of my life who gave His life for us because He loves us THAT much and wants to spend eternity with us. I will be thankful for the gift of salvation every day of my life.

8 days and counting!! Home is soooo close!

See you soon :) Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment