Friday, November 5, 2010

Finishing Strong


"...Let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked for us." Hebrews 12:1

Sprint towards the finish line, I want to finish strong! This is the mentality that I am trying to have in these last few weeks. 17 days. It seems like it should fly but the days are going by so slow. The morale is really low around here right now. Tomorrow we have final presentations combined with a final paper and we will be done with our current class. The hard part is I have to ramp up yet again to start our last class on Latin American cities. It's a struggle to find the motivation when my mind is on the finish line. I'm trying to remember that a lot can happen in 17 days. I don't want to miss something that God is trying to show me or teach me because I am too consumed with the future. Please just pray that I can appreciate each day and find the joy that every day brings. I want to be a positive light to my peers amongst the negativity.

Love always, Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment